‣ When ordering your bridal adornment or veil, please allow 2– 3 weeks for the creation of your custom made piece.
‣ Each item is handmade using the finest materials, making it unique and delicate. It is the buyer’s responsibility to care for their handcrafted item once received. Refrain from spraying perfume, hairspray, or any other chemical on or near your custom piece. Gold and silver plated finishes are temporary and will dull over time, this is dependant on usage and falls under customer wear and tear.
‣ Bespoke orders are welcome and offered at no extra cost, as Blue Meadow Bridal love to create unique designs for brides. There is a 50% non-refundable deposit required for a commissioned bespoke piece, for the design and sourcing of materials. The remaining balance is payable upon completion of the bespoke piece. Please be aware that bespoke creations may take up to 3-6 weeks to make. There is also a limited amount of bespoke orders that can be accommodated at any one time, so please contact to enquire about the availability.
‣ Depending on other appointments, rush orders may be accommodated. Please contact with an enquiry to see if such an order can be fulfilled. There will be an additional fee for this expedited service.
‣ Colours may differ slightly from the appearance on your screen/ monitor, owing to the calibration of your device.
‣ As every piece is custom made to order, no refunds or exchanges will be offered. Please take care to note the colours and dimensions of each piece. When you commit to purchase from Blue Meadow Bridal it is understood that you are aware of the policies, terms and conditions, shipping times and costs. If you are unsure and would like more information, further images, or a fabric swatch please contact through the enquiries page.
‣ All purchases with UK destinations will be shipped using Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®—an insured and traceable service to guarantee the safe arrival of your handmade luxury piece. UK Postage and Packaging will be charged at a £10. European and International orders will be posted using Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed, charged at £15. Any customs charges or import taxes are the responsibility of the buyer. Please be aware of your country’s fees on receiving the parcel.
‣ Anyone living in the Belfast area can avail of a free hand-delivered service by the designer. This option is perfect for the bride-to-be seeking advice on how to expertly place her bridal accessory for her big day.